- What if you own the best golf equipment but your body doesn’t function optimally?
- What if you could improve muscle and joint function just by swinging a golf club?
- What if your putter could interact with your nervous system?
The Neuro Connect™ Solution
Kinesiology testing procedures indicate Neuro Connect™ technology may help to optimize muscle and joint function during the golf swing. A correct golf swing can:
- Improve accuracy
- Enhance performance
- Optimize balance
- Help provide consistency
Neuro Connect™ INFUSED Shaft Bands
The Neuro Connect™ INFUSED Shaft Bands are fitted just below each grip. The frequency pattern they emit means the CNS of the player is connected to the club.
Neuro Reset Ambassadors
Neuro Connect Ambassador
As a golf professional, Greg teach golf to hundreds of students. Since using the Neuro Connect devices and now the shaft bands on his clubs, he recently won the Canadian Golf Teachers Cup (senior division) for the first time in 20 attempts! This led to the US Teachers Cup and the World Golf Teachers Cup in Las Vegas, where he was captain of the Canadian team and his team finished a respectable 3rd place. Personally, he finished 10th in the senior division in the world cup, which was better than all previous endeavours.
An overachiever in everything he does:
- Greg is a certified International professional golf instructor PGA, USGTF, CGT, member of the World Golf Teachers Federation U.S. KIDS Certified Coach.
- He has taught golf in Cuba, The Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, Mexico and in Canada.
- Has been featured in Golf Teaching Professionals Magazine as one of the Top 60 Golf Teachers as designated by WGTF (World Golf Teachers Federation).
- You can find more information on Greg and his golfing endeavours at www.salazargolfacademy.com
Winner of the 2017 NCAA Division II Championship
Blanchet has posted five victories this season. A senior from Gainesville, Fla. and the 2017 winner of the Nicklaus Award, he has four additional top 10 finishes and placed no worse than 17th in 11 events. The Gulf South Conference Men’s Golfer of the Year, Blanchet has carded a 69.58 stroke average.
Blanchet ended the season with a 69.67 stroke average and three individual titles, including another two events where he lost in a playoff. The Gainesville, Florida native ended his 4-year career with a school record 70.94 stroke average over 139 rounds. He was a 3-time First Team All-America and 2-time Academic All-America honoree.
Chandler Blanchet holds a 3.65 grade point average in exercise science and finished as the runner-up in both the Gulf South Conference and NCAA South/Southeastern Regional championships, helping West Florida to team victories in both. Blanchet is a four-time All-GSC selection, one of just three players in conference history to earn recognition all four years. The Gainesville, Florida, native leads the GSC and ranks second in Division II with a 69.63 stroke average and became the first player in GSC history to post the low 54-hole score at three conference championships.
Blanchet was the 2017-18 GSC Commissioner’s Trophy Winner, while adding 2017 CoSIDA Academic All-America and 2018 CoSIDA Academic All-District selections to his resume. Blanchet posted five victories this season, and the senior from Gainesville, Florida, added five additional top-10 finishes and placed no worse than 17th in 11 events. He carded a 69.58 stroke average and was named a finalist for the 2018 Jack Nicklaus Award.